|Vacany Code / Job Title
||PRG09 / Field Operator - Ammonia
|Scope of Work
||The job will be at the entry level in the Production Department where the holder will be emphasized to develop and applying incrementally increasing level of expertise for the operations of difference units/ areas of the Ammonia Plants. The role holder will be deployed in the field on a shift basis & responsible for operating & monitoring field equipment in an allocated area of Ammonia Plant to assist in achieving effective minimum operational status. The job holder must ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with QAFCO Occupational Health, Quality, Safety and Environment procedures.
•Operate field equipment in accordance of all operational procedures & approved safety & environment procedure to ensure effective & optimum operational status of equipment, and ensure that the operational area housekeeping is well maintained.
•Monitor & log all operating parameters to ensure operations are within normal limits that all irregularities are reported to immediate supervisor for advice and/or solution.
•Provide immediate first-line response capability in the event of emergencies or major incidents in order to eliminate or limit potential loss or damage to QAFCO personnel, asset and the environment.
•The role holder will be participating in the on-the-job training of new and trainee operators to ensure they develop the necessary skills to independently operate the allocated areas of the Ammonia Plant.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Diploma in relevant field, preferably in Chemical or Chemistry.
• Minimum of 5 years working in Chemical Process Industry, preferably Fertilizer or Petrochemical Industry.
• Should have the ability to communicate effectively in written spoken English.
• Should have the ability to prepare technical report writing skills.
• Should have computer Literacy (ability to operate standard computer software applications)
|Vacany Posted On