|Vacany Code / Job Title
||EIS13 / Networks & Systems Engineer
|Scope of Work
||Job Summary and Purpose:
Managing the daily activities of configuration, maintenance, patching, updating, and troubleshooting of the operational systems. Optimizing physical and virtual systems and resource utilization, while continuing to provide system capacity analysis and planning. Assists with development to include a viable quality assurance process for monitoring and managing the computing environment throughout the life cycle.
• Use of in-house developed/commercial monitoring and management tools.
• Plan and execute the installation and configuration of Windows/Linux.
• Plan and execute patches and troubleshooting problems.
• Configure, optimize, monitor, operate, and maintain systems throughout life cycle.
• Configure windows 2008/2012/2016 Deep understanding of GPO, File/Folder Replication and windows domain knowledge.
• Install, configure and manage MS products such as Exchange, Sharepoint, MS SQL, IIS and more.
• Active Directory Administration and Management.
• DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Administration.
• Order supplies to replenish server room stock or for upcoming projects.
• Interface with electrical and infrastructure vendors for routine maintenance visits.
• Provide weekly status reports to Supervisor ,
• Hands on Windows system and clustered compute management including patching, scripting, performance analysis, and system recovery and disaster planning.
• vSphere management experience (ESXi, vCenter, etc)
• Hypervisor management
• HA, DRS management
• Datastore management
• vMotion/SAN vMotion management
• Snapshot management
• Troubleshooting vSphere issue.
• Storage network area experience (DELL EMC)
• Creating/modifying/removing LUN
• Assigning LUN
• Zoning on switch
• Troubleshooting storage issue
• Creating/modifying/removing backup jobs
• Restoration of VMs and physical servers
• Troubleshooting backup issue
• Vendor certifications in (Microsoft, VMWare, or Storage)
• Windows administration experience including MS application products - Exchange, Sharepoint, MS SQL, IIS and so on.
• Experience in provisioning of services, monitoring, upgrading hardware and software, configuration management, and understanding and maintaining services, such as AD DFS, FTP, DNS, DHCP and bare metal builds from scratch with/without domain service
• Experience with ticketing system and opening/closing/transferring problem tickets
• Data-center/Server Operational Components (Monitoring, Management, etc.)
• Asset Management experience with tools and process.
• Basic network administration experience
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
|Vacany Posted On