|Vacany Code / Job Title
||ITD02 / SAP Project Manager
|Scope of Work
The SAP S/4 HANA Project Manager to lead and manage SAP S/4 HANA Project. The role will report to a Project director reporting to the project steering committee. Candidate will lead a team of SAP Analysts and Business SME (subject matter experts); and will manage an implementation partner (system integrator) to deliver a successful implementation of SAP S/4 HANA project within timeline and cost.
The potential candidate is required to:
• Have served as a Project Manager in several SAP ECC implementations and preferably at least 1 SAP S/4 HANA Implementation.
• Have led and managed large SAP ECC or S/4 HANA project w.r.t. project delivery, design solutions & integrations for various SAP modules
• Have served as a Senior Project Manager on projects which involve Global Template Build/Adoption and Local Rollouts
• Have Functional or Techno-functional domain expertise in SAP modules such as FICO, SD, PP, and MM
Principle duties and responsibilities:
• Maintains and controls the ERP project budget, schedule, and resources
• Responsible for managing relationship with implementation partner project manager
• Responsible for ensuring that the project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of management
• Leads, guides and mentors all the project team members during the implementation phase
• Manages highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes to align with SAP best practices
• Organizes user training and puts in place efficient and sustainable post implementation support
• Responsible for project communications to project team and stakeholders
• Manages project scope, risk, and issue resolution
• Responsible for quality of project deliverables
• Manages integration of solution(s) into enterprise technical architecture and business environment
• Provide Project Milestone Signoff Document with purpose and dependencies
• Create and issue weekly status report
• Escalate project concerns to leadership
• Manage project close activities
• SAP Project Director and ERP Steering Committee.
• Implementation Partner project manager and management
• QAFCO line managers and end users
• IT Manager and support team
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||•Minimum 10+ years of SAP Implementation Project Management experience, with functional knowledge of any SAP modules.
• Must have done 1 to 2 E2E large SAP S/4 Implementations as Project Manager & must be familiar with large scale SAP Implementation project management fundamentals
• Must be proficient in major SAP Project Management methodologies like Activate, ASAP, Hybrid Agile, Fit Gap Analysis, Global vs Local Template design and Rollout strategy implementation
• Certifications in Project Management Methodology & Frameworks will be highly preferred.
• Knowledge in the chemical industry is highly preferred
|Vacany Posted On