|Vacany Code / Job Title
||CVS02 / Civil Maintenance Superintendent
|Scope of Work
The role holder will have prime responsibility for carrying out the execution of various on-going civil maintenance activities by following sound engineering principles and practices. The role holder support and monitor the maintenance activities in coordination with the Support Engineering Team. The primary responsibility is daily maintenance and upkeep of plant under responsibility and execution of maintenance jobs as per the plan. The role holder will take a leading role in execution of corrective actions based on FMEA studies recommended by the support group. The role holder is also responsible for the quality of maintenance work carried out in their area. The role holder will have a very significant role in carrying out proper planning and execution of maintenance activities and keep the unforeseen shutdowns in plant to a minimum and execute all the jobs in the shortest possible time. The role holder will act as a link between the Support Engineers and the end users in execution of the maintenance activities, administer and follow-up Management systems and participate in improvement projects. The role holder must ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with the Company’s Occupational Health, Quality, Safety and Environment procedures.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning, prioritize, execute and monitor maintenance activities within their area of work to ensure that these are carried out with sound engineering principles and practices.
• Daily maintenance and upkeep of plant under responsibility.
• Keep the unforeseen shutdowns in plant to a minimum and execute all the jobs in the shortest possible time.
• Supervise Contractors assigned to various disciplines/ areas of work, carrying out maintenance activities to ensure continuous optimum operating condition of plant, equipment and systems and that all work meets quality assurance standards.
• Implement plans for periodic, preventive and corrective maintenance activities that ensure continuing and optimum production reliability and preservation of asset value.
• Use Engineering principles to ensure that the plant condition is stable and at the same time identify problem areas on equipment and systems wherein thorough analysis and trouble shooting is required to be done and the same is referred to the Engineering team for necessary action.
• Assess and prioritize all scheduled activities in co-ordination with end-users to ensure minimal process downtime and allocate appropriate resources to achieve cost-effectiveness.
• Apply technical expertise for the resolution of problems ensuring they benefit from the experience.
• Co-ordinate with Planners and end-users to ensure spares and materials are available for schedule activities and that cost-effective replenishment levels are maintained.
• Review and approve all work permits in compliance with safety requirements
• Review of work requests to ensure correct activities are undertaken.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or relevant Engineering Degree.
• Shall be familiar with ERP systems and computer application
• Minimum 9 years direct & relevant experience working in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
• Should have experience and knowledge in maintenance and installation of refractory elements pertaining to plant equipment.
• Should have experience and knowledge in Concrete rehabilitation works in Petrochemical plant.
• Should have experience and knowledge in maintenance of marine structures including Jetties and offshore structures.
|Vacany Posted On