|Vacany Code / Job Title
||MOG01 / Maintenance Manager
|Scope of Work
This role is responsible for directing, managing and leading multi-disciplined maintenance engineering functions (Mechanical, Instrument, Automation, Electrical, Rotating Machinery, Plant Maintenance & Maintenance Planning), to ensure that preventive, reactive and predictive maintenance operations are carried out in an efficient and systematic manner to support the on-going operations of a large multi-site production facility consisting of six urea plants, six ammonia plants, one melamine plant, two cogeneration plants and two UFC plants and meeting the company’s goals and objectives. The role-holder is required to promote, follow and ensure fulfilment of the relevant requirements of the company’s Occupational Health & Safety, Environment and Quality system and standards.
• Plan, direct, lead, report and manage the activities of the department to ensure that budgets and R&A plans are met through the optimisation and efficient utilisation of available manpower and working hours and that staff are motivated to realise potential and make significant contributions.
• Ensure that the relevant disciplines follow valid standards, technical requirements and good engineering practices to ensure that maintenance activities are executed in line with agreed specifications.
• Develop and formulate long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
• Manage, Plan and monitor engineering activities / projects within their area of work to ensure that these are carried out with sound engineering and project management principles and practices.
• Approve and maintain modern and good standards on engineering practice in the department and verify the technical standard of the plants are according to requirements.
• Liaise closely with other departments for the smooth execution of the activities related to services required for carrying out the maintenance operations.
• Liaise closely with Departments within Operations Division for the smooth execution of the related activities, as and when required.
• Establish maintenance and expenditure budgets.
• Keep the Senior Management informed on the developments within the Maintenance Department.
• Liaise with Suppliers of production equipment, spare parts, technical services etc.
• Motivate, develop and appraise performance of employees under area of responsibility in order to achieve improved performance and individual contribution. Plan and participate in the development of nationals.
• Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience including 5 years at senior level (i.e. 5 years post qualification experience) in Fertilizer, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas or Process Plants.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
|Vacany Posted On