|Vacany Code / Job Title
||AUT04 / Automation Engineer
|Scope of Work
||Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Maintenance, diagnostics and troubleshooting of DCS systems (Honeywell TDC-3000 (TPS) & Experion Systems), Safety Systems (Triconex, Siemens, HIMA, Honeywell), PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, HIMA, Honeywell), PDCS Systems (Siemens) and GT control systems (GE Mark VI & Vie)
• Develop and enhance functionality of existing systems; and implement new projects.
• Organize the work in a most cost effective way, in accordance with QAFCO requirements to improve the safety, environment, quality and production of the Plant.
• Responsible to maintain documentation for all the systems, liaise with suppliers for System upgrades and troubleshooting
• Responsible for Cyber hardening of Automation Assets (Patch Management, Antivirus updates, Physical & Logical security, Log collection, evaluation, IDS/IPS monitoring).
• Coordinate with IT Network Security team.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||The ideal candidate must have the following:
• Certifications in Network Management & Cyber security from ISA / CISCO / Microsoft will be an added advantage.
• Minimum Six years of hands on experience with OEMs of the above mentioned Systems or similar process industry having the above mentioned systems.
• Strong Knowledge and experience in Cyber Security Domains and network Security.
• Familiarization with International Cyber Security Standards.
|Vacany Posted On