|Vacany Code / Job Title
||WHS05 / Warehouse Assistant
|Scope of Work
||• The ideal candidate should organize to receive, issue materials and accept returned materials to stock.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management system (WMS)
• Ensure safe practices within workplaces and material handling.
• Keep neat and clean warehouse premises
• Possess planning skills for shipment receipt planning.
• Manage to handle shipping, loading and unloading of materials
• Knowledge of chemicals hazards and segregation based on storage compatibility
• Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
• Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse
• Ensure that physical stock matches with computer system stock.
• Ensure that all materials received from suppliers are correct, prepare documentation for receipts and locate the materials in appropriate locations.
• Ensure that materials returned to stock are in good condition.
• Check items on periodic basis to ensure that materials are preserved well, check all materials based on quantity, quality, location and usability, report all discrepancies found during stock verification and provide basic analysis with respect to the found discrepancies.
• Provide monthly reports to Supervisors for all the jobs carried out and ensure that Stocks are well maintained.
• Integrate best practices in handling Warehouse materials
• Ability to work with multi-tasking.
|Education Qualification Required
|Higher School Certificate (12 Years)|
|Years Of Experience
|Vacany Posted On