|Vacany Code / Job Title
||EIS12 / Systems Analyst - Operations Management (PIMS/LIMS/AMS)
|Scope of Work
||Job Summary and Purpose:
This role is responsible for administration, maintenance, development, technical support of Honeywell based Production Information Management system (PIMS), Laboratory information Management system (LIMS) & Alarm management system (AMS). This role performs periodic review of security roles / groups and user accounts for mentioned systems. The role holder also performs relevant Database administration tasks. Role in this level analyze user requirements, document project and system specifications, plan and supervise programming activities and test developed system to ensure that they meet end-user requirements.
• Administration, maintenance of PIMS/LIMS/AMS and to ensure that the latest system updates are tested and then applied in the development and production environments.
• Administration of core systems (Honeywell) like Uniformanace PHD, Process studio, BusinessFlex, Intuition , Dynamo Metrics & Reporting , Production Balance , WPKS KPI (Key performance indicators) , WPKS OM (Operations Management) , WPKS (workcenter process knowledge solutions), Uniformance Insight , Uniformance KPI, Dynamo Operations Monitoring, Production Accounting and Reconciliation
• Ensure that the mentioned systems are compliant as per the regulatory requirements and also per company’s information security policies.
• Performing Database administration tasks, Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading, Database Backup and Recovery, Performance Monitoring, Database tuning, troubleshooting.
• Writing SQL queries to provide data for data analysis or business intelligence reports.
• Performing periodic view of the user accounts, security roles, and security groups as per company policies.
• Coordinate with network team to ensure that the latest Windows OS, MS Office and security patches are applied in all the relevant servers.
• Consult with users, identify and document business requirements and problems to automate or improve existing systems/process.
• Convert business requirements and project specifications into logical flow charts to illustrate sequence steps and clarify anticipated outputs with End-users.
• Participate in selection of new IT applications software products as per the stakeholders requirements and carry out technical evaluation and recommend suitable IT software systems.
• Participate in on-the-job training of trainees and newly hired personnel within the Group to ensure that they develop the necessary skills to independently carry out assigned activities
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential as per company’s information security policies.
• Secondary Responsibilities:
• Undertaking other duties relevant to the group that are not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
Key Technical Competencies Requirements:
• Uniformance PHD, Advanced Formula Manager
• Uniformance PCT , UPS
• BusinessFlex , Production Balance, LIMS, Batch tracking
• WPKS (workcenter process knowledge solutions)
• Uniformance Insight ,Uniformance KPI
• Dynamo Operations Monitoring,
• Production Accounting and Reconciliation
• Dynamo Metrics & Reporting
• Oracle & MS SQL Server Database administration, SQL queries
• MS SQL Server Reporting Services
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
|Vacany Posted On