|Vacany Code / Job Title
||PJP04 / Process Engineer
|Scope of Work
||Job Summary & Purpose
Roles in this level have responsibility for planning, prioritizing, executing and monitoring of Projects in an efficient and systematic manner and according to good engineering practices and to the Company’s goals and objectives. They have a prime role in coordinating with multiple trades and customers to ensure smooth-running of projects. They compile and provide input to the periodic reports within their area of work. They assist their superiors in cost control. They must ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with the Company’s Occupational Health, Safety and Environment procedures.
• Plan, prioritise, execute and monitor Projects by conducting a systematic and thorough engineering work.
• Assist or being responsible for analysing, determining root-causes for problems and recommending techno-economic solutions during Pre-project phases.
• Carry out process engineering calculations for Projects.
• Compliance of HSEQ requirements for Projects including leading of HAZOP Studies.
• Preparation of technical reports and presentations of Projects to Management.
• Follow valid standards, technical requirements and good engineering practices to ensure that Projects are executed in line with agreed on specifications.
• Provide specifications for the procurement of equipment and services. Conduct technical and commercial evaluation of bids and recommend preferred suppliers to ensure high quality, cost effective purchases.
• Review of Vendor documents.
• Preparation of Commissioning procedures, operating guidelines and supervising Commissioning activities at site.
• Lead Root Cause Analysis studies for Plant problems.
• Keep contact with Process Licensees and major equipment manufacturers to ensure that the plants are updated with the latest developments.
• Control and monitor project costs & schedule to ensure project is executed in a timely & cost efficient manner.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||• Must have process simulation experience and be fully conversant in standard office packages.
• Extensive knowledge in all aspects of Process Engineering implementation and execution based on International Standards.
• A minimum experience of 7 years as Process Engineer in projects related to ammonia / urea manufacturing plants.
• Should have a very good English communication & Technical Report Writing Skills.
|Vacany Posted On