|Vacany Code / Job Title
||EIS10 / IT Security Engineer
|Scope of Work
||The IT Security Engineer is responsible for installation and administration of all aspects of QAFCO IT Security environment. This includes, but is not limited to enterprise Firewalls, SIEM, Anti-Virus, wired and wireless network. They monitor networks and systems for security breaches and intrusions and participate in incident response activities. Conduct Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing and Information Security Risk assessment. Assess and recommend security solutions. Identify and implement security compliance requirements. Create and maintain security policies, procedures and standards. Maintain and administer security tools necessary to secure information and reduce risk. Develop and promote security awareness across the enterprise.
• Develop awareness of, and perform in accordance with, the Company’s established IT policies, procedures and methodologies
• Install, upgrade and maintain IT Security products, including Firewalls, SIEM, IDS, IPS, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Email Security Gateway, Anti-Virus, Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), DLP and other security products.
• Document procedures, configurations, troubleshooting descriptions and problem resolution.
• Monitor and respond on a daily basis the output of various IT security systems.
• Monitoring the availability and performance of the IT systems and providing corrective actions and/or alert notifications.
• Conduct periodic network and system scans to detect vulnerabilities.
• Co-ordination of vulnerability management processes (patching, mitigation).
• Conduct penetration testing of systems before/after going live
• Conduct Information Security Risk assessments where required
• Participate in Incident Response Team.
• Assist perform Root Cause Analysis of events or incidents, including forensics analysis and malware analysis.
• Containment, remediation, reporting of incidents
• Maintain contact with IT security products vendors to obtain any specific technical information, resolving arising products issues, training needs.
• Monitoring and Analysis of information security threat alerts and advisories in public media (Blogs, Websites, Vendors, Q-CERT, etc.).
• Perform related duties as assigned by the Group Leader to enable achievement of Group’s targets and programs in the area of IT Security architectures and products.
• Generate status reports of completed assignments to provide feedback from superior.
• Participate in selection of new security products to protect and enhance the company’s defenses form cyber-attacks. Carry out technical evaluation and recommend suitable security systems.
• Participate in the on-the-job training of trainees and newly hired personnel within the Group to ensure that they develop the necessary skills to independently carry out assigned activities.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• 5 to 10 years proven successful relevant experience in similar role.
• Understanding of IT Security discipline, processes, and best practices.
• Professional certifications in Information Security and/or Information Technology.
|Vacany Posted On