|Vacany Code / Job Title
||ADS03 / Systems Analyst - Software Quality Assurance
|Scope of Work
||• Participate in Test Estimations and Test strategy implementation.
• Responsible for writing unit tests, business cases, testing and supporting project requirements.
• Perform Software and/ or IT Services Quality evaluation, test and validation procedure as and when required.
• Ensure the software is configured for quality, readiness, performance and conformance to Business requirements and fit-for-function in different environments and across platforms.
• Verifying and validating all software applications and perform Documentation based on effective QA implementation in all phases of STLC.
• Responsible for tracking issues by following documented processes and procedures and meeting service level agreements.
• Maintain and keep record of the actual results and comparing this record with the expected ones.
• Support the development and implementation of Quality Assurance Defect reporting processes and systems.
• Perform Manual and Automated Testing using automation tools like Selenium.
• Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Participate and contribute decisively to the security of the applications by conducting audits.
• Coordinate & conduct UAT with JDE Business Users and fluency with configuration changes.
• Provides guidance and support in testing phase and migration of any subsequent modifications to production.
• Coordinate on need basis with Developers in building, configuring, developing & testing of Web Services.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||5 - 10
||Desired Skills & Experience:
• Well acquainted with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of n-tier development with experience of working with Java/J2EE middle ware environment.
• Awareness of different Modules of ERP (preferably JD Edwards) and their core functions.
• Experience in Test Management tools like HP QC, HP ALM and JIRA.
• Possess excellent customer service & interpersonal skills with ability to build partnerships & collaborate across all teams and levels.
• Expertise in Manual/Functional Testing and Automation Testing using Selenium.
• Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Requirements, Change Management & Control, defining Testing Methodologies, Planning & Execution, Documentation, Reporting, Defect Tracking & Closure.
• Experience in coordinating testing efforts, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations, risk management/mitigation & conflict management.
|Vacany Posted On