|Vacany Code / Job Title
||ADM02 / Information Security Officer
|Scope of Work
||Role at this level will enforce and monitor the implementation and compliance with QAFCO IT Information Security Policy.
The role holder will also handle & report relevant incidents, establish appropriate standards & controls, and play a key role in the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• Conduct and coordinate Information Security awareness and orientation programs;
• Provide an annual report to the Executive management of QAFCO IT on the progress of the Information Security program.
• Develop and manage the implementation of QAFCO IT specific Information Security Policies and Procedures.
• Establish appropriate measures to assess operational capabilities and determine compliance and effectiveness levels with QAFCO IT Information Security Policy.
• Ensure Risk Assessments are conducted on all information systems such as people, process, technology, and information processing facilities.
• Ensure implementation of all Information Security controls as set forth in the Risk Treatment Plan to ensure adequate security for the respective system.
• Conduct Information Security communications by leveraging the Information Security Management System (ISMS) committee
• Conduct ISMS committee meeting.
• Develop and ensure implementation of incident handling and reporting.
• Follow-up, escalate and report the resolution of Information Security issues identified during security assessments, penetration tests and audits
• Report and maintain monthly performance reporting of Information Security for the Management Review Meeting
• Develop, implement, and maintain Disaster Recovery (DR) procedures and infrastructure in relation to the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)/ IT Disaster Recovery Plan
• Assist Business Units in Information Security related initiatives;
• Supervise other related assurance functions, as necessary
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
|Vacany Posted On