|Vacany Code / Job Title
||EIS11 / Systems Analyst - EDMS
|Scope of Work
||Principle duties and responsibilities:
This role is responsible for the administration, maintenance, development, technical support of enterprise document Management system (EDMS). They are also responsible for maintaining & developing .Net web based applications to address business requirements. This role performs periodic review of EDMS security roles /groups and EDMS user accounts. Preparing system Documentations and updating relevant IT procedures to ensure that EDMS & development documentation are up to date. The role holder also performs Database administration tasks. Role in this level analyze user requirements, document project and system specifications, plan and supervise programming activities and test developed system to ensure that they meet end-user requirements.
• Migration of the Legacy EDMS / web applications to SharePoint based portal.
• Creating workflows in SharePoint , configuring and implementing out-of-the box SharePoint sites
• Discovers, designs and implement Advanced SharePoint solutions for clients
• Administration, maintenance of SharePoint and ensure that the latest SharePoint updates are tested and are applied in the development and production environments.
• Develop and maintain web based applications for EDMS using Microsoft Visual Studio , C#.Net / VB .Net /Asp.Net, web services, XML , RESTFul services and Oracle / MS SQL Server as Database.
• Performing Database administration tasks Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading, Database Backup and Recovery, Performance Monitoring, Database tuning, troubleshooting.
• Writing SQL queries to provide data for data analysis or business intelligence reports.
• Performing periodic view of the user accounts and EDMS security roles, security groups as per company policies.
• Coordinate with the network team to ensure that the latest Windows OS, MS Office and security patches are applied in all the relevant EDMS servers.
• Ensure the timely renewal of software licenses related to all aspects of the EDMS and coordinate with the end user for yearly budget allocation.
• Ensure relevant technical, system configuration documentation are in place for SharePoint based systems.
• Consult with users, identify and document business requirements and problems to automate or improve existing systems/process.
• Convert business requirements and project specifications into logical flow charts to illustrate sequence steps and clarify anticipated outputs with End-users.
• Participate in selection of new IT applications software products as per the stakeholders requirements and carry out technical evaluation and recommend suitable IT software systems.
• Participate in the on-the-job training of trainees and newly hired personnel within the Group to ensure that they develop the necessary skills to independently carry out assigned activities
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential as per company’s information security policies.
• Undertaking other duties relevant to the group that are not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||The ideal candidates shall have the following competencies:
• Enterprise Documentation Management System concepts
• SharePoint Development.
• MS SQL Server DB and writing SQL queries.
• MS Windows Server OS, MS Excel.
|Vacany Posted On