|Vacany Code / Job Title
||PMS02 / Plant Maintenance Engineer
|Scope of Work
||Job Summary and Purpose:
The primary responsibility in this role is to technically evaluate all maintenance work requests and effectively prioritize as part of the Gatekeeping Process, carry out ERP maintenance data analysis and maintenance cost analysis in order to optimize resource allocation, maintenance costs and promote continual improvement
This role requires the provision of technical support through application of risk based evaluation as well as analytical and structured process application. The above will also satisfy fulfillment of the relevant requirements of the Company’s Productivity System, Occupational Health, Safety, Environment, EnMS, Quality system and standards.
The Plant Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the following:
• Shall work and communicate clearly between Maintenance and Production and remain impartial in the decision making process.
• Shall be the focal point for the various Maintenance trades regarding Gatekeeping, ERP Maintenance data and cost analysis.
• Shall lead the Daily Gatekeeper Meeting and Daily Planning Meeting, and participate in the Daily Brilliant Meeting, Weekly Schedule Commitment Meeting and the Weekly Brilliant Meeting.
• Accountable for the final prioritization of all maintenance work requests based on the work request prioritization matrix and discussion with the respective production Chief Supervisor.
• Shall carry out equipment criticality ranking of all assets and be responsible for the correct Equipment Criticality Ranking in the ERP.
• Shall verify work request, work order and failure analysis data entered in ERP and highlight deviations for earliest corrective action.
• Shall follow up on WO backlog status and maintenance deferral through the schedule commitment process.
• Shall propose PM optimization where possible through MTBF tracking, failure analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) application.
• Shall review monthly cost report per plant in order to consistently achieve an accurate ‘Maintenance Cost per ton’ KPI.
• Shall participate and / or lead Incident investigations as and when required and follow up on implementation of the relevant recommendations.
• Shall participate or lead RCM studies in order to continually improve our Preventive Maintenance plans.
• Shall participate in scope challenge sessions and support the buildup of the SD work list.
• Shall participate on demand in Production, PMP, plant technical adjustment, UFSD and planned shutdown discussion meetings.
• Shall provide Cost based bad actor (CM) and high failure frequency (Low MTBF) data for period of 1 year – top 10 per discipline / plant with updated data every 3 months in support of the Reliability Governance Process.
• Propose optimization where possible and monitor implementation of Maintenance procedures and methodologies.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
|Vacany Posted On