|Vacany Code / Job Title
||STR05 / Lead Business Analyst
|Scope of Work
||Ensures effective business planning and performance review through the implementation and continuous development of the corporate business cycle and the related systems, processes and performance measures, activities and corporate reporting.
Analyzes all aspects of the business (results, plans, execution, design and organization) and assess business models and their integration with technology to discover inefficiencies. Recommend improvements to corporate strategy in both the technical and non-technical fields.
Contribute to the corporate management process through application of business planning tools to ensure efficient and effective utilization of resources and maximization of stakeholder satisfaction.
• Facilitate the Executive Management Team in translating the Corporate Vision and Mission into quantifiable and measurable objectives (financial and non-financial) to be tracked in the corporate business scorecard in order to ensure implementation of respective corporate strategies.
• Develop and optimize the QAFCO business cycle to ensure effective integration of strategy development, objectives setting, business planning & budgeting and risk management.
• Meet with Groups to:
- Develop and update the group strategic objectives to ensure the annual KPI targets are met.
- Facilitate monthly group strategy meetings to ensure group performance against targets.
- Collect analysis from group strategy meetings to ensure group analysis of strategic performance
• Facilitate and update the annual project matrix to ensure that strategic objectives will be achieved.
• Develop strategy communication plan with PR&C Department to ensure the strategy is effectively communicated.
• Review and approve the presentation for quarterly strategy meetings to ensure that the quarterly strategy review is done by Executive Management.
• Report risks that were identified in the annual risk review workshop to Executive Management to ensure corporate risks are managed.
• Develop a presentation for meeting with shareholders to ensure support for corporate strategy.
• Ensure alignment of the Business Plan to the operational plan & budget.
• Review and clarify functional level business plans in order to develop a consolidated draft business plan at the corporate level.
• Tracks performance of departments against the business plan
• Translate the strategies into operational parameters by application of the balanced score card approach incorporating the strategic objectives, measures, targets and initiatives.
• Ensure that the corporate performance management system implemented in QAFCO is a healthy and effective tool in measuring the actual business performance against plans
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Continue development of professional expertise and maintain an awareness of best practice techniques and tools in the area of strategic planning, implementation and analyses so that the company optimizes levels of service to stakeholders.
• Evaluate possible scenarios with potential to significantly impact company performance, construct alternative strategies suitable for each eventuality.
• Review the draft of quarterly Board report and presentation to ensure Board approvals are done.
• Review, approve and send out monthly report to ensure Shareholders receive performance data.
• Review and approve and send out monthly statistics report to ensure statistics authority receive performance data.
• Review and approve and send out monthly report to CEO to ensure corporate performance is available to CEO.
• Develop execution strategy and project plan of annual sustainability report to report on sustainability areas of the Company.
• Monitor the financial performance of a given area of activity versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Exercises financial authority within established limits and controls departmental budget expenditure. Set up the milestone plans and steps to milestones.
• Develops standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives.
• Ensures own practices and behaviors are aligned with QAFCO vision, values, standards and procedures.
• Develops Qatarization plans to assist qualified Qatari Nationals to occupy potential vacancies so as to adhere to stipulated Qatarization targets.
• Encourages others to demonstrate key behaviors in order to achieve Department objectives.
• Ensures the timely preparation of periodic Company reports for top management meetings i.e. reports which monitor and report on the progress of projects versus the approved plan.
• Ensures compliance with all relevant health, safety, and environmental management procedures and controls across the function activities to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products / services and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Complies with all functional policies and procedures and ensures alignment with the organizational corporate governance framework.
• Reviews and provides necessary recommendations for improvements on the departmental policies in order to ensure smooth operations and establish a positive image of the company internally and externally.
|Education Qualification Required
|Years Of Experience
||The ideal candidate must possess strong Business Acumen, Engineering principles, Strategic Planning, Performance Measuring & Reporting, Analytical, People Management, Presentation, communication and Negotiation skills.
|Vacany Posted On